BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wind

He is like the wind to me,
The very air I breathe,
The songs that are carried on the breeze,
Whispers tunes and plays with my hair.
He blows the clouds away,
Bringing the bright beauty and warmth of the sun,
No matter how dark my day.
Gusts that pull me along with them,
Moving towards the light so my day is never dim,
He is also wild like the wind during a storm,
Raging on until he finds the one thing to stop him.
Unstoppable once he truly has his mind set on something.
Powerful enough to sweep you off your feet,
And my heart is his to keep.
He calms me like the wind cools a hot summer day,
He is truly the wing of relief, and it's blowing my way.

He has seen my at my worst,
Broken down, ugly and hurt
Mostly I feel as if I have been broken so badly that I have no hope,
He mends the pieces of me and helps me cope.
The darkness and pain I have seen,
Have caused me to lock away the best part of myself behind a shrouded screen,
At times, it feels as if it is all I can do not to scream,
He has pulled me apart at the seams,
And seen that part I try so desperately to hide.
Yet still he is not afraid to look inside...

I cannot fathom what I have done.
Nothing comes to mind that makes me deserve this kind of love.
As my english teacher says,
We all have an Ultimate Boon.
Mine has eyes that contain a beauty like the moon.

0 comments: