BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's funny to see you now

It doesn't bother me like everyone says it should.

I though that it would hurt, because I truly thought that you never would.
Since when was it okay?
To just pack up and leave one day.
Your only reason was that you were tired. You said you couldn't take it anymore
So you chose to leave your family behind for your ugly little whore.

With her you won't have it.
You know, that life you gave away.
A wife that was by your side no matter what happened,
A son that wanted nothing but your devotion and approval.
A daughter that thought you could do no wrong...

Well, you proved me wrong now didn't you?
You did wrong when you walked up and told us it was through.
That day you told my brother and I that it was nice outside,
We should go out and enjoy a ride.
But little did we know what was waiting in store...
When the two of us walked back through that door...

0 comments: